About Nagasamudram Lake
Nagasamudram Lake is the most important place of the ananthagiri hills. Naga samudram is well known for its nautical and nautical experiences. In this context, we propose accusations, how to plan, do what, bring things to Naga samudram and also important instructions to follow in Nagasamudram.
CHARGES – Rs 600 per head. While swimming is not strictly necessary, it would be a good idea for swimmers to join as we are near a large body of water.
How to RSVP
Join the waiting list and make the payment. By receiving the payment, you will be transferred to the confirmed list
How To Plan
A team of 15 members that interest me!
10:00 AM – Leave Hyderabad by mini bus from Ghac’s office.
12 pm: Join Haritha Resort and have lunch
13:00 – 15:00 – boating, kayaking, swimming and maybe fishing at Nagasamudram lake.
5 pm – Pack the boats and go back
Back in Hyderabad before 8 pm
It’s just a average speculation and we’re going to do things on the trip.
Note: Water levels may be low. I’ll promise you a lot of fun though. So keep this in mind when you RSVP.
How are we going and what are we going to bring?
Minibus from the ghac office, and we offer equipment that will include:
1. 3 boats plus 2 kayaks
2. 15 lifejackets (PFD)
Things you must carry to Nagasamudram Lake:
• Plastic packs
• Shorts, tracks, etc., floats for the side of the lake
• An extra pair of clothes and a cold jacket.
• Complimentary toiletries
• Some snacks to nibble on the way.
• Fishing rods, hooks and line if you have them.
600 / -. If it’s something more than that, we can talk about it after the accounts are balanced.
Lunch and transport included:
There may be some expenses that arise on the way and sometimes required during a trek. Play to such an extent that we go.
Important Instructions to be followed at nagasamudram lake
1) ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SMOKE AND NO ALCOHOL
2) No waste, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Most food will be vegetarian
5) We provide basic first aid and, if you need something, you can ask the organizers
6) If you feel bad, inform the organizers immediately.
7) Make sure to wear on long pants (jeans or tracks) and shoes only during the hiking phase
Level of difficulty – Easy
It’s more of a water-based boat trip than a hardcore hike, if it’s not to your taste or you think you can not get involved, I’d appreciate if you could Leave the RSVP slot for someone else.